- This Internet site is run by a collector/enthusiast of the W. S.
George Pottery Company/ East Palestine Pottery Company, which operated
in East Palestine, Ohio until around 1960.
- This site is NOT an "official" site of the company,
family, or any affiliates, past or present.
- This site is not run for anyone's profit or commercial use.
The site was created 1) to gather and collect information about
the company 2) to help people identify pieces they have. As of July 2003, donations are being
accepted via a PayPal Tip Jar on the Questions page to help offset
the costs of photocopies, gas mileage, etc in the process of
research and maintaining and expanding the site.
- All historical information, pattern names & dates, etc. are
verified by a published source. See the Sources page.
- All photographs were either taken by the site author, or are used
with permission of the person who took them.
- This site is a product of ongoing research. Any information that
is speculation is stated as such.
- Every effort has been made to properly document and verify
the information presented. If you publish using information from
these pages, please cite accordingly in your work.